Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good News for Bulls in Spain!



Normally I had planned to publish an other post but I've just received a news mail with *this good message. I really find it a relief.

Long ago (1970) I attended a bullfight in Barcelona and I can't really understand that someone can look at this barbaric event with pleasure. I can assure you I was not the only one who was really shocked to behold it.

I also can't understand that there's still so much cruelty towards other animals in even advanced countries. In this area they still seem to live there in the medieval times.

I find the dancing bears such a poignant case of it. Every time I see the television spot of the WSPA I turn the channel selector to an other channel. I can't see this cruelty and lack of empathy no longer.

How good that there exists Charity Causes for Animals and that there are people with the heart at the right place to support them.

We all can make a difference in the life of an animal.

As you can *see, even a signature can mean a lot!


PS:The promised post : "To a Dear Blogger Friend" will follow soon.


1 comment: