Thursday, August 12, 2010

To a Dear Blogger Friend


I hope that you will discover this post, it's intended for you!
And who are you?
Well – in the interest of your privacy – I will not name names. I won't even use the capital of your name, but when I tell you that you've sent me first a mail on January 19 this year – and thereafter we've both exchanged emails – and that your last mail dates from May the 6th – than you know to whom I dedicate this post.
Yes – to you dear friend!
I didn't want to mail you again because I didn't want to give you the impression that I'm stalking you, that's not at all the case.
No – I'm worried – because it has been a while since I've heard from you.
In your last mail you've told me that you have health problems.
I've often thought of you and now I wonder: how are you doing right now?
I really do hope that your health has improved and that you are feeling better.
I don't know if (but I hope that) you are still following my blogs – so if this is the case then I hope you enjoy Pipke's life story.
You once asked me: “Are we two of a kind with the love of our dear animal friends”.
I'm really convinced of it dear friend.
It's now ten months ago since your beloved pet died.
I really do hope you've got over the loss .
I know and experience that it isn't easy – but let us both remember the happy times we shared with them. Let us both cherish their memory and so let them live on.
I also hope your two new pets are doing well!
If I'm correct then they now must be nine months old.
Actually, now that I've known Pipke, I know what a treat some people who never experience the love of an animal are missing. Animals can be some of the best friends a person could ever have.
I hope your new best friends will bring much joy into your life!

If you aren't feeling better yet than I hope that this can help a little!


Especially for you.




Please – don't feel obligated to answer!
No, I haven't written this post with this intention.
Just let me hear from you “if" you feel the need, whenever, or when you feel the time is ripe for it.

I just wanted to encourage you and give you some support.
Know that – far away – there's someone thinking of you!
I hope that I've succeeded to cheer you up a little.

I still wish you the very best!
Warm hugs
Fran

I really do hope that you've read this!



PS: to my other readers and followers.
If you don't feel good – then of course – this message is also intended to you.
If you're already feeling good – then I'm glad for you!:)
Hugs to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment