Thursday, March 7, 2013

Continuing with Pipke's Life Story.





Dear followers and readers

Concerns: Pipke's Life Story on my blog: http://mynestlifestoryofaduck.blogspot.be/

In case you are still interested in Pipke's story!
Herewith I want you to let you know that I will continue to publish Pipke's story.
I hope you will drop by from time to time.
Mind you: this is without any obligation!

Thanks in advance.
Till soon - I hope.

Greetings
Fran

PS: see also link Pipke's Life story on the right side above in this blog.

2 comments:

  1. we love Pipke n you so much n want to read about her, keep doing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you also love Pipke! As you already know: we are finally kindred spirits. :)
    I will soon reply to your email!
    Take care girl.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete