Friday, September 14, 2012

Memorial Pipke


In Sweet Memory of my Beloved Pipke


"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude,
 then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot




This picture was taken on 7/26/1995

May 25, 1995 September 14, 2009

Thank you sweet little girl for being my faithful partner.
In good or bad times - you were always there for me.
What a luck that I had you!

Your 
Oma


PS: If you want to know more about her look at this link  there you will find all I wrote about her. 
The last part of her life you can find on this link.
Best start reading under in the blog.

 You can also go to my other blog "Life Story of a Duck" there I started to write her story since her birth. 


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment