Friday, September 14, 2012

Memorial Pipke


In Sweet Memory of my Beloved Pipke


"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude,
 then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot




This picture was taken on 7/26/1995

May 25, 1995 - September 14, 2009

Thank you sweet little girl for being my faithful partner.
In good or bad times - you were always there for me.
What a luck that I had you!

Your 
Oma


PS: If you want to know more about her look at this link  there you will find all I wrote about her. 
The last part of her life you can find on this link.
Best start reading under in the blog.

 You can also go to my other blog:  "Life Story of a Duck" there I started to write her story since her birth. 


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment